Monday 28 January 2013

Which is better for Mac cloning:Time Machine or Stellar Drive Clone




Often Mac users are concerned about their data safety and protection against loss. So, they used to do cloning and taking backups of their important files and documents. Some prefer to do cloning using some third party tool while others by time machine backups. I have used many cloning software and it is obvious no one is perfect. So, one can choose one on the basis of his/her requirements that they prefer more and want in their cloning software. For example: I want software that is easy to use, interactive GUI, can create bootable clone, give support to my SSD, can create image of my Mac disk and Restore options also. On the basis of above features, I choose Stellar Drive Clone. In this video, I described why it is better than Time machine.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To make your comment live kindly pay attention :-

Don't include spam words and
Don't give links in your comments.